Registered Office Service
By law, your company must have a registered office, where its statutory records, such as the list of directors and shareholder, are available for inspection.
The service includes:
- Allowing you to use our Manchester office as your company's registered office
- Displaying your company's name in our reception area
- Holding your company's statutory registers
- Making your company's statutory registers available for inspection, in accordance with current law
- Forwarding statutory mail, unopened. (If you also take our Company Secretary Service, we will open and deal with documents from Companies House.)
We offer this service is available to companies registered in England for just £95+VAT per annum.
Postage and nominal handling charges are payable in addition. We require a deposit of £20 towards postage, and when this runs low we will ask you to top it up.
Please note this service is not a mail handling service, and our address cannot be used as your company's business address. We only deal with mail which has to be sent to the company's registered office, such as certain statutory letters and court documents. If you require a mail handling service, please contact us for details.