Company Secretary Service
Once your company is formed, it is important to make sure you comply with company law.
There are now more than 20 different offences for which a director can be imprisoned. Although this is not likely to happen for a genuine mistake, you could still find that the company is fined, or loses its credit rating, or is even struck off the register and its assets confiscated.
The best way to avoid this is simply to make sure that an experienced professional such as incorporate.co.uk takes care of company secretarial matters.
Our service includes:
- Writing up your company's statutory registers after incorporation
- Preparing the first board minutes
- Preparing share certificates, ready for signature
- Filing all necessary documents with Companies House
- Preparing and file elective resolutions, to minimise future administration required by you
- Acting as nominee company secretary or joint secretary for the whole year
- E-mail reminder service to ensure that you do not miss important deadlines
- Preparing and filing the Annual Return, including payment of the fee (£30 per year if you file on paper)
- Free e-mail advice on matters of compliance
- Writing up the statutory books and filing returns for transfers / allotments / appointments or resignations of directors (stamp duty not included, and subject to fair use - see our terms of business)
- Snapshot summary of the shareholders and officers on request
- Specialist Services at a discounted rate
This service is available to all Ltd. companies formed by incorporate.co.uk, for £150+VAT per annum.
If you require company secretary services for an existing company or a PLC, please contact us to discuss your needs.
We recommend that you also choose our Registered Office Service, so that we will not have to trouble you for the statutory records whenever a change needs to be registered.
Our Company Secretary Service is included in the StartNewBusiness package, our unique one-stop start-up service.